A tremendous benefit to general contractors and installers, ArmorWall NC requires just one installation revolution around a building in place of the traditional four, reducing costs and time to weather-in by weeks. ArmorWall NC’s innovative properties allow projects to meet and exceed continuous insulation, building code and green certification programs faster and more cost effectively.
ArmorWall NC is manufactured in a near zero waste manufacturing plant in North Carolina.
Key Features of ArmorWall NC Include
- The intentional lack of a factory-applied coating provides greater flexibility in the choices for field-applied coatings or membranes, particularly in cases where the final exterior cladding material is not yet known
- ArmorWall NC is an excellent choice for building projects where the final cladding material isn’t yet known, but the building needs to be dried-in
- Fully passed the NFPA 285 on its own without the required cladding on the front
- No components exist within the product that allow any growth of mold or mildew as tested by ASTM C1338
- Meets FEMA design standards for flood resistant materials
ArmorWall NC is the Best Solution for These Building Types
- Core and shell building construction or renovation that will result in tenant upfits, particularly to the exterior cladding, at a later time
- Retail, office and low-rise buildings