Multifamily Building at 44 North Beacon Street in Allston, MA
Building Type: Multifamily, new construction
Architect: Monte French Design Studio
General Contractor: Haycon Inc.
Installer: K Framing Corporation
Additional Information About This Project:
- Monte French Design Studio:
- Click here for more information on the project’s design and additional renderings.
- Haycon Inc: Watch these video updates provided below by Site Supervisor Patrick Larcom:
- Click here for a video update detailing the primary building enclosure partners and products involved in the project, including ArmorWall!
- Click here for a video update on the pressure testing results that was recorded on November 3, 2020.
- Click here for a video update showing the ArmorWall installation from the interior, focusing on the benefits of the Magnesium Oxide layer in our panel system.
- Click here for a video update showing the ArmorWall installation on the exterior, focusing on the rainscreen systems working together.
- Click here for a video update recording during air tightness testing, demonstrating the benefits of ArmorWall’s airtight system.
- Click here for a video update during a rain storm that caused no harm to the exposed ArmorWall.
- Amberline Windows Northeast:
- Click here for an update on the window installation and trim.
Contact facades X for more information on this project!